Meeting Rooms Kitchener
Plan your next Kitchener meeting, event or conference at Four Points. From the catering menu and snack breaks to the seating configuration and decorations, we'll help you plan every detail. With our substantial amount of flexible meeting rooms in Kitchener, we can host groups of up to 100 guests.
At A Glance
Number of Guest Rooms: 124
Number of Meeting Spaces: 3
Largest Meeting Space: 1,100 sq ft (102.19 sq m)
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Earn triple Starpoints® for all events when you book three or more small group or catering events by March 31, 2018.
- Maximum Starpoints earned per event is 60,000
- Events may be booked at multiple hotels
- Valid for events of 50 rooms on peak or less
- Must book and arrive by March 31, 2018
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Rewards for being flexible
See why Four Points Hotels is best for business during select dates and enjoy a 10% discount on master-billed rooms. Plus earn a signing bonus of 1,000 Starpoints® for every 10 room nights, up to 100,000 Starpoints*. You can redeem Starpoints for Free Night Awards, Award Flights and much more!
- 10% rebate on master-billed rooms
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- View value dates
Meetings & Events
- Region of Waterloo International Airport
- African Lion Safari
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory
- Chicopee Ski
- Dunfield Theatre Cambridge
- Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex
- RIM Park
- St. Jacobs
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival
How To Get Here
- Fast & free WiFi throughout hotel
- 24/7 business centre
- Indoor saltwater pool
- Self-parking for guests
Your guests will enjoy our wonderful location in the heart of the tri-city region, just one blocks from numerous corporate offices. Be sure to browse our list of things to do in Kitchener if you have extra time to explore the local area.
Contact our meeting specialist, Jenny Tu at (519) 653-2690 or submit a request for proposal for more information.