Things to Do in Kitchener
Four Points Cambridge Kitchener offers the best of both worlds - the convenience of a great tri-city location and the serenity of quiet surroundings. We're a stone's throw from great outdoor activities like golf and fishing. There are so many things to do in Kitchener, Cambridge, and Waterloo.
View some of our favorite things to do in the area:
- Stratford Shakespeare Festival - The Stratford Shakespeare is North America's largest classical repertory theatre, featuring works by William Shakespeare and other great writers.
- Waterloo Airshow - Featuring the Canadian Forces Snowbirds. Other entertainments include a children's amusement area, autograph tent, and food.
- Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory - Visit the Cambridge butterfly conservatory for a natural oasis full of many different species of butterflies, bird, plants and live insects. Featuring many different exhibits, outdoor gardens and walking trails the conservatory is a perfect outing while in the Cambridge area.
- Oktoberfest - The Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest is Canada's Greatest Bavarian festival. Featuring a wide variety of music, sports, fashion and traditional German culture Oktoberfest is an exciting experience for all. This festival is held annually in October.
- Chicopee Ski - Chicopee is one of Ontario's most popular ski & snowboard family centres. From beginner "Discover" programs to racing teams there is something for everyone. Seasonal and year-round passes available.
- RIM Park - RIM Park is the City of Waterloo's exclusive recreation and park complex. This 500-acre facility features outdoor sports fields, a multi-purpose recreation building, trails, park, a golf course and much more.
- Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex - Home of the Kitchener Rangers. This complete complex includes football, soccer, and baseball stadiums. There is also a public skate park located outside of the stadium.
- African Lion Safari - African Lion Safari is Canada's best safari adventure for over 40 years. Experience a one of a kind wildlife safari featuring over 1000 rare mammals and birds. Attractions include Parrot Paradise, Elephant Roundup, and Birds of Prey.
- Dunfield Theatre Cambridge - Spend an evening at the newest theatre in Cambridge, Dunfield Theater. Enjoy live classic productions such as Annie and the Wizard of Oz.
- St. Jacobs - Explore the community of St. Jacobs located in southwest Ontario, just north of Waterloo in Woolwich Township, Waterloo Region. This popular visitors spot is known for its Mennonite heritage and retail shops.